Friday, September 17, 2010

A new path.

Namaste!

This is a new blog that I am starting mostly for myself, but others are welcome to read as well. I have been interested in different forms of spirituality for a while now, but have just recently begun to actually explore spirituality and sustainability. I am taking a course at school called Sustainability & Spirituality and I couldn't be happier. I am beginning a spiritual journey in which I want to connect with myself in new ways and eventually find my own truth. Along the way, I will be updating this blog to record my growth and thoughts on each topic I learn about. It will mostly go along with what I learn in class and the readings that I do for class, but it will obviously be filled with my own opinions as well as anything significant that happens in my life. I'm ready for this journey and I hope that it's ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment